Filing a Claim for Defective or Damaged Items
In the event that you receive something damaged or defective, there is no need to panic, but it is very important to provide all the info listed below to get the claim processed quickly and efficiently.
IMPORTANT INFO:: ALL DAMAGE/DEFECTS MUST BE REPORTED TO US PRIOR TO ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION, OR CLAIM WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED. THEY MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 45 DAYS FROM DATE OF ORDER. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The following MUST be provided in order for ANY claim to be processed:
- All claims must be emailed directly to [email protected]
- AMC Order # or A&M OE#
- Item # of the damaged/defective item that is needing to be replaced
- DETAILED description of the defect/damage. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC
- Color defect on door of ASP-W3030
- Broken face frame on WPG-SB36
- Middle drawer front scratched on WS-VDB1221
- Photos of the damaged item/piece
- Make sure the photos are clear and damage is visible
- Please note that NO claim can be submitted without photos. This is very important!
- **Please note when submitting photos, if your photo size is large, and you are submitting multiple photos, you may have to send in multiple emails.
- You will receive a reply to your claim email letting you know the claim was received and has been submitted
- Tracking will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available
- Claims are typically processed and sent out in 5-7 business days